A-Z University Contacts
- Accommodation W: Accommodation Information about the Student Halls of Residence. T: +44 (0)1582 743921 Luton campus T: +44 (0)1234 793118 Bedford campus
- Admissions UK W: How to apply Information for UK students on application process, fees and entry requirements and to check the status of your application. T: +44 (0)844 848 2234 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions International and EU W: How to apply Information for International and EU students on application process, fees and entry requirements, and to check the status of your application. T: +44 (0)844 848 2235 E: email@example.com
- Application form W: Application form for direct application in pdf format for UK/EU applicants
- Aylesbury campus, Buckinghamshire W: Our campuses - Aylesbury T: +44 (0)1296 734300
- Bedford campus W: Faculty of Education and Sport T: +44(0)1234 400 400 (switchboard)
- Business Services W: Innovation and Enterprise Service (IES) Information on services to the local business community and specialised courses and in-company training programmes. T: 0800 328 5334 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Tours W: Campus Tours Tours of Luton campus and Bedford campus are arranged by appointment. You can book online.
- Careers Service W: Careers and Recruitment Service Careers advice for current and former students. T: +44 (0)1582 489 293
- Disability and Dyslexia Support W: Disability Advice Team Information on specialised support provision. T: +44 (0)1582 489342 T: +44 (0)1234 793112 Bedford campus
- Fees W: Fees and Funding Information on undergraduate and postgraduate course fees and scholarships and Social Work bursaries.
- Graduation W: Graduation Dates and times and how to order your tickets. The graduation office also deals with requests for duplicate certificates and transcripts. T: +44 (0)1582 743826/743387 E: email@example.com
- Job Applications W: Job Vacancies T: +44 (0)1582 743376 (24-hour answering service) E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Resources W: Learning Resources Centre Library, IT suite, Blackboard BREO, timetable for current students. T: +44 (0)1582 743488 General Enquiries T: +44 (0)1582 743262 To renew borrowed items - automated service
- Milton Keynes campus W: Our campuses - Milton Keynes
- Open Days W: Open events Undergraduate, postgraduate, healthcare, nursing midwifery and other subject specific open events.
- Press Office W: Communications Team Media releases and upcoming events listing and press office staff. T: +44 (0)1582 743046 F: +44 (0)1582 489323 E: email@example.com
- Prospectus W: Order a Prospectus Order a postgraduate or undergraduate printed prospectus online.
- Putteridge Bury campus and conference centre W: Putteridge Bury Conference Centre Corporate and private functions. T: +44 (0)1582 489069/489081
- Staff email Personal email addresses follow this format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Support W: The Student Information Desk gives advice on a wide range of non-academic issues including identity cards, exam timetable, assignment hand-in, fee payment, late enrolment, official letters. T: 0300 300 0042 E: email@example.com
- Students' Union W: Students' Union Clubs, societies, advice and information.
- Summer School W: Summerschool The summer school is held at Luton campus in July-August every year. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Switchboard T: +44 (0)1234 400 400 University main switchboard (located at Luton campus). All areas of the University can be contacted via the switchboard number.
- Vice Chancellor W: Vice Chancellor's Welcome and Profile Vice Chancellor and Chief Executive - Bill Rammell
- Visas W: International general information. (Please note that the University is unable to provide individual assistance on visa applications.)
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89
Our Tweets: @uniofbeds
Mar 03, 2021
Mar 02, 2021
Mar 01, 2021
Feb 28, 2021
Feb 27, 2021
Feb 26, 2021
Feb 26, 2021
Feb 26, 2021
Feb 26, 2021