International Nursing Applicants
Nursing Offer: Additional Conditions
Congratulations on your offer of a place. Please find below the additional conditions of your offer. Please read through the information carefully.
- Complete the UK Immigration history form - DOCX 29.0 KB (if you have ever been to the UK) and submit it along with copies of all relevant supporting documents (e.g previous UK visas, transcripts, CAS letters, visa refusal notification letters). Return to us within two weeks of this offer at the latest.
- Provide your English language qualification (if you haven’t already done so). We accept:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in any area and at least 6.0 in two areas.
- WAEC/NECO English Language at C6,
- GCSE or O Level English Language at Grade C.
Following the submission of your UK Immigration History form we will contact you to advise if your application will be allowed to progress to Step Two.
- Pay tuition fee deposit minimum of 50%. See individual offer.
- Provide a satisfactory Bank Statement - See the University's Visa Guide - PDF 1.0 MB Pay special attention to Section 6 on maintenance funds, especially 6.4, and see sample template documents for bank letters - PDF 566.1 KB
- Provide Skype ID (for a credibility interview)
- Successfully complete a credibility interview. To prepare, see the Credibility Interview Guide - PDF 219.3 KB
Please note: you can only apply for your student visa once you have a CAS. A CAS will only be issued after you have met the all the conditions outlined above. Your bank statement must be correct and a credibility interview successfully completed.
Any offer will be subject to the approval of the University’s Tier 4 Compliance team (if applicable).
If you have any questions regarding this offer, do not hesitate to contact us.
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89