Tazeen obtained her MSc degree with distinction from the University of Bedfordshire in September 2011.
She is currently doing research in physical layer spectrum sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks and works part-time as a demonstrator in the Computer Science and Technology School.
Tazeen is currently pursuing a PhD at the University of Bedfordshire.
- MSc Computer Networking (Distinction) - University of Bedfordshire.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Communication (first class) - University Of Madras, India.
- PG diploma in Human Resource Management - IGNOU, India.
- Academic Practice, Postgraduate Certificate - University of Bedfordshire.
- Network Administration and Management
- Network Technologies
- Wireless Communications and Networking
- Professional Project Management
- Advanced Networking
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Co-operative Spectrum Sensing Networks
- Network technologies
- VoIP QoS
- Network Simulation
- Wireless Communication
- FHEA, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
- Cisco Certified Networking Technician
- Syed, Tazeen. S.; Safdar, Ghazanfar. A, "History assisted Energy Efficient Spectrum Sensing for Infrastructure based Cognitive Radio Networks," in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. PP, no.99, pp.1-1 2016.
- Syed, Tazeen. S.; Safdar, Ghazanfar. A., "On the Usage of History for Energy Efficient Spectrum Sensing," Communications Letters, IEEE , vol.19, no.3, pp.407,410, March 2015
- Syed, Tazeen. S.; Epiphaniou, Gregory.; Safdar, Ghazanfar. A., "Dynamic adjustment of weighting and safety factors in playout buffers for enhancing VoIP quality," Science and Information Conference (SAI), 2013 , vol., no., pp.810,815, 7-9 Oct. 2013