Benefits of Postgraduate study
Postgraduate study allows you to develop highly sought after transferable skills, and get a head-start over your peers in an increasingly competitive job market.
The advantages of studying at postgraduate level at the University of Bedfordshire have never been greater:
- Courses taught by leading experts in their fields, with many lecturers presenting their work at International, national and local conferences
- International research reputation and our research has recently been recognised as 'world-leading' and 'Internationally excellent' in the Government's latest Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008
- Flexible learning opportunities with family-friendly attendance modes, and part-time study options available
- Great industry links with more than 5,000 companies to provide a broad range of training and accredited professional courses for industry
- First-rate resources are available, including our Learning Resources Centres at both the Luton and Bedford campuses, as well as the latest software, labs and equipment to assist your studies
- Excellent location, with central London only 30 minutes away from Luton, and 40 minutes away from Bedford.
- State-of-the-art facilities, including a brand new Campus Centre, and en-suite accommodation based at our Luton campus. Plus our new Postgraduate and Continuing Professional Development Centre, opened in 2013. Take a look below:
The facilities are great! I enjoyed working in the Mac suite. The technicians were very supportive. Anna Skopinska, MA by Research in Art and Design