Higher and Degree Level Apprenticeships
The University of Bedfordshire’s Higher and Degree Apprenticeship programme has been designed with employers in mind. The University places a strong emphasis on combining practical and professional skills with high quality education and training.
The apprenticeship levy requires all employers operating in the UK, with a pay bill over £3 million each year, to make an investment in apprenticeships.
If you are an employer paying the levy you can use your payment to fund apprenticeship education and training. If you do not fall into the scope of the levy you can benefit from government funding for at least 90% of the costs of training an apprentice.
Support we can offer employers
- Ensure that your organisation gets the most from the levy
- Help to recruit apprentices
- Help to develop your existing employees to grow your workforce in the higher level skills you need
- Providing a start to end service, the University will work with you to support the development of your staff through flexible delivery options
- You and your apprentices will be supported by experienced apprenticeship co-ordinators, through workplace visits and regular reviews
Get in touch
If you would like to find out about how we can help your organisation benefit from higher and degree apprenticeships call us on 0800 328 5334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View our current apprenticeship offers
For information on our current apprenticeships please see www.beds.ac.uk/apprenticeships