Innovation Bridge is a three-year business support project worth nearly £4m, running until summer 2019 offering access to:
- three days of FULLY FUNDED academic support to help develop an action plan for developing a new product or service
- grants of between £1,000 and £15,000, to implement your plans covering up to 30% of the investment
Innovation Bridge is open to:
- start-up and existing businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- businesses that are looking to grow and develop a new product or service
- businesses based in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Rutland, South Kesteven, South Holland, Uttlesford District, North Hertfordshire and the South East Midlands: Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury Vale, Northamptonshire and Cherwell District.
What can I expect?
A business adviser from a partner university will review your business needs with you and agree what type of support you need to grow and how the University could best help.
Based on this, a specialist academic will be appointed to work with you to develop your plans and may assist you to apply for a grant to implement the plan.
Get in touch
To find out if your business is eligible contact the Innovation Bridge team on 0300 300 8582 email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/innovationbridge
Or contact us
T: 0800 328 5334