Accelerating Leadership & Productivity in High Ambition SMEs
ALPHAS, an EU funded programme, aims to support local SMEs in improving their leadership team, sequentially making the business more profitable. Each programme is tailored to you and your business needs!
Some of the areas ALPHAS can support:
Who is ALPHAS for?
- Businesses that have reached that “jump to the next step” stage
- Limited Company, Charity or CIC with 5 - 250 employees
- Businesses registered in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
What can I expect?
- Grants of 30% towards the cost of capital equipment or expertise
- Fully funded workshop programme on leadership & management, digital tech, staffing for the future or financing your own growth
- Academic expertise from the University of Bedfordshire, the University of Northampton or the Open University
- 60% of salary costs towards hiring a graduate for 3-6 months, including free academic consultant
Want to know more?
For more information, or to register your interest, please visit ALPHAS