Funding and Business Support
Innovation & Enterprise work with UK, European and non-European funders and is dedicated to:
- Helping external organisations access research expertise
- Supporting growth of University research and enterprise
- Developing bidding and research management techniques
- Sourcing bespoke funding opportunities
- Supporting corporate management information on research and enterprise activity across the University
How can we help your organisation?
- Expertise and advice from our academics
- Assist with product and staff development
- Access to our specialist facilities, such as electron microscopes, games development software, MATLAB, etc.
- Grants for creating new products, processes and services
- Collaborative research
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Intellectual property
- Student start-ups and incubation
- Management consultancy for charities, CICs and third sector organisations
Whether your business is large, or you are a small to medium enterprise, or a third sector organisation, the University is keen to hear about your aspirations and the problems you want to solve, so that we can forge meaningful and sustainable relationships and help you to grow.
For more information about how we can support your business, please register here and our Business Partnerships team will be in touch.