The University of Bedfordshire can provide expertise and funding to support innovation in your SME, through the Innovation Bridges project. We can help you bring new products, processes or services IN to your business, and launch new products, processes or services OUT to the market.
Some of the areas Innovation Bridges can support:
Who is Innovation Bridges for?
- Start-up and established businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses looking to collaborate in research and innovation to get to the front of the market
- Businesses based along the Oxford to Cambridge Arc area (formerly the Cambridge – Milton Keynes – Oxford corridor)
- Businesses who prefer a simple application process
What you can expect
- Fully funded expert consultancy to help you develop your innovation plans
- Grant opportunities between £1000 & £15000 to implement your idea
- 50% funding up to £10,000 toward a 1 year Masters by Research programme to bring in your innovation
GDPR and Privacy Statement [PDF]