Time2Grow is an EU funded programme designed to help businesses in the SEMLEP area solve some of their most challenging programmes by accessing a skilled graduate workforce.
Some of the areas Time2Grow can support:
Who is Time2Grow for?
- Businesses that have a challenge to solve but can’t quite find the time to do it
- Start-up and established businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses registered in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
- Businesses that would like to benefit from a temporary internship programme
What can I expect?
- Access to ANY graduate who has graduated within the last 5 years from ANY regional university
- The graduate will support your business for up to 10 weeks (at 28 hrs p/w)
- The University will employ the graduate and fund 60% of the salary, the graduate will report to you
- You will receive CVs enabling you to shortlist, interview and appoint candidates
Want to know more?
For more information and to register your interest, please visit Time2Grow