- Learning from the experts young people’s perspectives on how we can support healthy child development after sexual abuse. This is a participatory action research project focusing on supporting mental health and wellbeing after sexual abuse in adolescence.
- The Alexi Project evaluation of the Hub and Spoke model of CSE service development
- UNESCO Network Working with international partners to prevent sexual violence against children
- The RISE Learning Network aims to promote and facilitate learning on recovery and reintegration (R&R) approaches that improve outcomes for children and adolescents affected by child sexual exploitation (CSE).
- Contextual Safeguarding Programme Developing contextual responses to the abuse and exploitation of young people
- Policy: Guidance and Definitions The International Centre has been commissioned to develop practice guidance and support the development of policy definitions of CSE.
- Being Heard collecting and reviewing international evidence on young people’s involvement in research on sexual violence – including a consideration of the meaning, purpose, challenges and opportunities of doing so.
- Our Voices Too working with children, young people and professionals in Europe to develop a strengths-based approach to addressing sexual violence