Want to study part-time for a degree in education?
Our BA (Hons) Applied Education Studies degree could be the right course for you.
This four year part-time course is specifically designed for those currently working in the education sector in support roles such as Nursery Nurses, Teaching Assistants and Extended Schools provision.
At the end of this course you may wish to apply for a one year teacher training programme to gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Benefits of the course include:
- Opportunity to progress to an ITT award leading to QTS upon successful completion of the course
- Successfully running since 1993, with many graduates going on to School Direct and PGCE teacher training
- Part-time attendance of one evening or one day per week to fit around your work and other commitments
- Chance to enhance existing experience and skills working in schools and educational setting
- Part-time tuition fee loans available
- Acceptance of a range of entry criteria including experience in schools
- Offered in Luton, Bedford, Peterborough or Milton Keynes
To learn more about the course come along to an open evening: