Open Days are the best way to get true reflection of a university and experience the campus atmosphere for yourself.
- Attend welcome talks and an introduction to the University
- Take part in subject sessions with academics from the course you're interested in
- Take tours of our campus facilities and student accommodation
- Attend talks on topics including: student finance, the application process and personal statements and student life
- Have lots of opportunities to speak to academics, support services and current students
You can bring friends or family members with you too for some support, and also to help you make the right choice for you.