- Client Journey
- Share your Industry Expertise with us
- Academic Journey
- Funding and Bid Support for Academics
- Research Application Journey
- Research & Knowledge Exchange: Professional Practitioner
- Research Development Training
- Tell us which funding opportunity interests you
- Contact RIS
- Our partners
- Innovation Bridges
- Growth Curve
- Productivity Escalator
- Help To Grow: Management Programme
- Central Bedfordshire Productivity Programme
- Luton Productivity Programme
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)
- Tell us what help you need
Research & Knowledge Exchange: Professional Practitioner
The Research & Innovation Service is pleased to announce the launch of Research and Knowledge Exchange: The RIS Professional Practitioner Programme 2021-2022.
This series of twenty-minute briefings progressively builds staff knowledge and skills in key areas of research and knowledge exchange activity. Run by the Research & Innovation Service, the series is designed as a complete course, but individuals can ‘dip into’ individual sessions if preferred.
The programme will be delivered on a rolling programme throughout the year and each session is held on a Monday and repeated on the following Thursday.
View the 2021-2022 schedule and sign up (staff login required) for the sessions of interest. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the sessions.
For further information please contact email@example.com