Help To Grow: Management Programme
Businesses in the SEMLEP area can join 30,000 other senior business leaders in a national practical management training programme delivered by the University of Bedfordshire's award-winning Business School
The Help to Grow: Management executive development course is designed to support SMEs to boost their business performance and growth potential. Small business leaders will develop their strategic skills to increase their organisation's long-term productivity, resilience and capacity to innovate.
What is it?
- A 12 week-programme delivered by leading business schools across the UK, which are accredited by the Small Business Charter. The programme combines a practical curriculum, with 1:1 support from a business mentor, peer-learning sessions and an alumni network.
- Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, this programme will support you to develop your strategic skills with key modules covering financial management, innovation and digital adoption. By the end of the programme you will develop a tailored business growth plan to lead your business to its full potential.
- Available over 3 years, this programme is 90% subsidised by the UK Government – costing only £750.
- Delivered online and face-to-face at our picturesque Putteridge Bury country estate
Who is it for?
- UK businesses from any sector that have been operating for more than 1 year, with between 5 to 249 employees.
- You should be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business e.g. Chief Executive, Finance Director, etc.
- Charities are not eligible.
The course curriculum has been designed with support from industry, using real-world case studies and will cover key areas of leadership including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
At the end of the course you will have developed a growth plan for your organisation to help achieve your long-term vision and strategic goals.
Help to Grow: Management is being delivered by a consortium of business schools accredited by the Small Business Charter (SBC) and supported by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.