Contact Careers


Opportunities Abroad / Europe

Students from certain countries who wish to work in the UK for two years after graduation may be eligible for the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visa

A 12 month visa option for non-EU students is also available through BUNAC (see below).

For UK/EU students wishing to work overseas, and for international students looking for work in their home countries after graduation, the following resources offer a variety of information and advice including details of opportunities, visa requirements, travel insurance and practical issues such as finding accommodation.

Internships and working holidays

Information (including jobs)

Country specific (including jobs)

You will also find country specific information from Graduate Prospects and TARGETjobs (see above under information).

International press

International newspapers are a good opportunity to search for vacancies in your chosen country:

Bedfordshire University

Student Experience» Studying at Bedfordshire» Student Services» Careers and Employability Service» Find a Job» Opportunities Abroad / Europe