The JPD - Important note: This is now an archived site.
We will be using Open Journal Software for all submissions from 2015 onwards.
If you would like to submit, please go to journals.beds.ac.uk and register your details as an Author. You will only have to register once.
The Journal of Pedagogic Development (JPD) is developed in the Centre for Learning Excellence at the University of Bedfordshire, England. It was launched at the University of Bedfordshire Conference in July 2011 and its focus is on teaching, learning and assessment.
Journal of Pedagogic Development (Print) ISSN 2047-3257
Journal of Pedagogic Development (Online) ISSN 2047-3265
Call for Contributions
- Do you have an idea for a paper to disseminate your research or good practice?
- Have you presented on teaching, learning or assessment at a conference but have had nothing published from it?
- Would you like some supportive and constructive feedback on your academic writing?
- Would you like your colleagues to read about what you are doing without prejudicing future publishing copyright?
- We publish papers up to 8,000 words long. If your paper is any longer, please query first.
Why not submit your work for publication in the Journal of Pedagogic Development?
We will be using Open Journal Software for all submissions from 2015 onwards. If you would like to submit, please go to journals.beds.ac.uk and register your details as an Author. You will only have to register once.
We also welcome:
- 'soapbox' pieces
- book reviews
- short papers (2,000-3,000 words) on your research and/or practice.
If you are interested in submitting a piece and want more details, please contact David Mathew firstname.lastname@example.org extension 3064.
The JPD is listed here:
- Maha Bali, American University in Cairo
- Ana Vitória Baptista, Queen Mary University of London
- Sara Briscoe, Southampton Solent University
- Gill A. Clifton, Clifton Associates (Peterborough)
- Russell Crawford, Keele University
- Kathy-Ann Daniel-Gittens, University of Central Florida
- Andrew Doig, Southampton Solent University
- Elizabeth Hoult, Birkbeck College
- Louise Jackson, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- James Kelly, Queens College Cambridge
- Lorraine Locke, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Bella Madden, University of Bedfordshire
- David Mathew, University of Bedfordshire (Editor in Chief)
- Carol Matthews, University of Bedfordshire
- Chris Papadopoulos, University of Bedfordshire
- Tina Joy Pitt, Northcentral University
- Gordon Scruton, University of Portsmouth
- Antony Stockford, University of Bedfordshire
- Janet Wolstenholme, University of Guelph (Ontario)