The University of Bedfordshire’s Higher and Degree Apprenticeship programme has been designed with employers in mind. The University places a strong emphasis on combining practical and professional skills with high quality education. Our broad range of apprenticeship training includes Management, Digital, Nursing, Healthcare and Social Work.
The apprenticeship levy requires all employers operating in the UK, with a pay bill over £3 million each year to make an investment in apprenticeships. If you are an employer paying the levy you can use your payment to fund apprenticeship education and training. If you do not fall into the scope of the levy you can benefit from government funding for at least 95% of the costs of training an apprentice.
Support we can offer employers
- Ensure that your organisation gets the most from the levy
- Help you benefit from government support if you do not pay the levy
- Help to recruit apprentices
- Help to develop your existing employees to grow your workforce in the higher level skills you need
- Providing a start to end service, the University will work with you to support the development of your staff through flexible delivery options
- You and your apprentices will be supported by experienced apprenticeship co-ordinators and trainers, with regular progress reviews