About the course
Marketing is dynamic, exciting and vitally important to all businesses, and digital marketing is at the forefront of driving businesses forward. Occupations in digital marketing span most industries and sectors.
A successful Digital Marketer will understand the disruptive digital environment and lead on the creation and execution of digital marketing strategy. They recognise and respond to business opportunities and customer requirements through a range of digital channels. They actively employ content marketing and campaign management principles along with financial and analytical tools, to deliver successful initiatives that meet the needs and aspirations of every organisation.
Entry requirements will be determined by individual employers in conjunction with the University.
- To be eligible to study for a Degree Apprenticeship, typically candidates will have achieved grade C or above in at least five GCSE’s including English and Maths, and at least two A levels or equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- We welcome applicants with relevant work experience.
- Candidates may have previously been in a Digital Marketer role or be able to demonstrate a real passion and personal experience in digital marketing.
- Applicants need to remain employed within the workplace for the duration of the course, ideally for a minimum of 30hrs a week.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to study a programme at academic level 6
This is a Level 6 apprenticeship leading to the BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing degree in addition to the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship and English and Maths Level 2 if not held at entry.
This apprenticeship is also designed to meet the requirements for registration as an Affiliate Member with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Fee - Companies with a wage bill less than £3m will just pay £1050 over three years, this is because the government funds 95% of the full fee. If you are a levy-payer then this apprenticeship will be £21,000 from your levy.
As a business of any size, you can also use the Manage Apprenticeship service to apply for funding from large businesses that want to fund 100% of your apprenticeship training and assessment costs.