About the course
Marketing is dynamic, exciting and vitally important to all businesses, providing the insight to develop and deliver new and evolving products and services to meet ever-changing customer needs. Occupations in marketing span most industries and sectors.
The Level 4 Marketing Executive Apprenticeship will enable you to:
- Manage and maintain key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Plan and deliver tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Collect and analyse research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assist in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
Entry requirements will be determined by individual employers
- We welcome applicants with relevant work experience.
- Applicants need to remain employed within the workplace for the duration of the course, ideally for a minimum of 30hrs a week.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to study a programme at academic level 4 (equivalent to first year of a degree).
- Certificate in Higher Education
- Marketing Executive Apprenticeship
- English and Maths to Level 2 are included if not held at entry
This apprenticeship is also designed to meet the requirements for registration as an Affiliate Member with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Fee - Companies with a wage bill less than £3m will just pay £300, this is because the government funds 95% of the full fee. If you are a levy-payer then this apprenticeship will be £6,000 from your levy.
As a business of any size, you can also use the Manage Apprenticeship service to apply for funding from large businesses that want to fund 100% of your apprenticeship training and assessment costs.