The University of Bedfordshire MBA Global Networking Association is an initiative to connect all members of the MBA community within the University and to provide networking opportunities for students and alumni alike.
In partnership with The Business School, UoB-MBA GNA provides members (alumni and current students) with an opportunity to grow their network and a platform for ‘global value exchange’ for young professionals seeking to accelerate their career path.
Mission and aims
The Global Networking Association aims to enhance the student experience through:
- Applying theories to practice
- Career guidance and possible internship programmes
- Global networking opportunities
- Increasing employability through value added programs and opportunities to enhance skills sets
- Providing a peer- support learning environment to boost individual learning performance.
To achieve our mission and aims, we are guided by the '3Cs value':
- Connect – We value global connections so as to bridge people and resources across boundaries in novel ways.
- Create – We are constantly creating new innovative ways to enhance our educational experience at the University.
- Change – We aspire to be the agents of change, changing norms through our actions to create a positive impact to the world.