Welcome to the University of Bedfordshire. We look forward to meeting you. All new students will be issued with a full schedule of 'welcome 2017' sessions and events to attend. These schedules will be available a few weeks before your arrival.
What to do before you arrive
- Apply for your student loan (if not already done) at www.gov.uk/student-finance
- Make sure you've arranged and paid for your accommodation
- Complete DBS and health check (Healthcare students only)
- Send detaills of second referee (Healthcare students only)
- Pre-register online via e:Vision at www.beds.ac.uk/sits Joining instructions are sent to you by emai
- View/print your welcome schedule from www.beds.ac.uk/welcome Please select the Foundation Year, Undergraduate or Postgraduate box and find your schedule in the A-Z list.
- Joining instructions are sent to you by email
- Have you been contacted by a pre-arrival buddy? Visit unibeds.info/welcome-buddy
- Find your reading lists at readinglists.beds.ac.uk
Remember to bring with you to your registration session
- Your offer letter,
- Passport/photo driving licence/national identity card/birth certificate
- Original qualification certificates
- Your printed registration document (e:Vision online registration)
- Student Loan/Finance)
- A sponsorship or scholarship letter (if relevant)
- DBS check and health check (Healthcare students only)
Call us on our dedicated helpline on +44 1582 743022.
You can also contact us via: online chat or email: email@example.com
Supporting new students