School Partnership Advisor and PGCE Humanities Tutor
My role involves working in school for three days per week teaching secondary geography, as well as leading the School Partnership for Redborne School Direct ITE.
I am also as Specialist Leader of Education for ITE.
My other two days of the week I am seconded to the University of Bedfordshire where I have responsibility for mentor development across the partnership, advising on School Direct and leading the PGCE Humanities group.
- BSc (Hons) Geography
- PGCE Geography
- MA School Improvement and CPD
- Over 20 years experience of teaching geography at Key stage 3, 4 and post 16.
- Teaching of PGCE Humanities
- Research and Evidence Informed Teaching
- Partnership and Mentoring
T: +44 (0)1234 793179 Ext: 4179