Application forms

EU domiciled EU applicants and International applicants

To apply directly, please download the correct application form below and send it to the relevant admissions team.

Postgraduate and Part-time UK and UK domiciled EU applicants

Complete this form and email it to

If you are applying for MSc Social Work (two year course) you must apply via UCAS

International current undergraduate students progressing onto postgraduate study

Progression form - PDF 66.9 KB for international undergraduates who wish to progress to Postgraduate study.

Progression to next academic level

In your second year of a Foundation Degree or HND at one of the University's partner colleges and studying for a University of Bedfordshire award? Apply to progress on to a further one year of study to top-up to a BA or BSc Honours Degree in a related subject.

If you are applying for MSc Social Work (two year course) you must apply via UCAS

Recognition of prior learning

The University recognises that many prospective students particularly mature applicants, applying for courses have a vast range of expertise, skills and knowledge.

RPEL (Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning) and RPCL (Recognition of prior Certificated Learning) are processes that enable you to receive formal recognition for skills and knowledge you already possess that have not been previously assessed or awarded credit.

RPCL and RPEL are both available for UK and EU students.

RPCL and RPEL claim forms


University switchboard
During office hours
(Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00)
+44 (0)1234 400 400

Outside office hours
(Campus Watch)
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89



International office

Student support


Our Tweets: @uniofbeds