Luton Productivity Programme
The University of Bedfordshire is proud to be working together with Luton Council, supporting local businesses who are looking to attract new investment and achieve accelerated growth by focusing on productivity, innovation & research. The programme will boost productivity through knowledge exchange and skills provisions deliver quicker growth and create more jobs - building a foundation on the proven Lean Six Sigma methodology
Providing one of the delegates is at a senior level, eligible businesses can take advantage of up to four spaces on our Lean-focused training programme, enabling them to obtain certification for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course.
Benefits to your business
- Routes to new funding & inward investment
- Upskill staff across the region
- New product & process ideas
- Business growth & waste decline
Who is it for?
Luton Productivity Programme is aimed at high-growth, ambitious organisations:
- Aimed at high-growth, ambitious organisations in the Luton locality
- Companies investing in R&D or involved in export
- Companies thinking more strategically about productivity as a route to long-term growth
What you will get
Your company can send delegates at any level onto our certified 2-day productivity course - Lean Thinking.
Senior Leaders, Directors, Operations or Production Managers can then attend certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for that in-depth knowledge.
Led by regional experts, your company can join a small group of SMEs with similar challenges to discover existing solutions to a number of productivity themes, such as:
- Staffing, Quality and Legislation
- Tools and Technology Adoption
- Leadership and Change Management
- Value from Data
Your company can then have 20 hours of 1-2-1 consultancy with an academic expert from the University of Bedfordshire to, putting together an action plan to resolve your challenges.
Should you then require a more in-depth support, your company could benefit from 5 days of 1-2-1 consultancy from our academic, developing ideas which could lead to new jobs, products, or grant funding.
Your company could benefit from grant funding to help with things like bringing in new tools such as CRM, ISO9001, ISO14001; or additional expert consultancy.
COURSE DATES: Lean Thinking and Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Lean Thinking Course (2-day course)
- November 16th & 17th
- November 18th & 19th
- November 23rd & 24th
- November 25th & 26th
- November 30th & December 1st
- December 2nd & 3rd
- December 7th & 8th
- December 14th & 15th
- December 21st & 22nd
- January 11th & 12th
- January 20th & 21st
- January 25th & 26th
- February 8th & 9th
- February 10th & 11th
- February 15th & 16th
- February 22nd & 23rd
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course (4-day course)
(Providing all participants have completed the Lean Thinking days):
- December 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th
- December 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th
- January 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st
- February 15th, 16th, 17th 18th
- February 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th
To get on the programme at NO COST, please fill in the simple form below.