Growth Curve is a fully funded programme for high growth businesses based in the South East Midlands. Providing tailored, face to face support, clients receive a mix of one-to-one meetings with high growth business advisers, a university masterclass with access to the programme peer-to-peer network upon completion.
The University of Bedfordshire's masterclasses are run in partnership with SEMLEP's Growth Hub, Cranfield University and University of Northampton. They each provide a different syllabus that is tailored to the business stage and experience of the client attending to ensure maximum learning to bring back to the business. Your High Growth Business Adviser will work with you to identify the course that is right for you.
Some of the areas Growth Curve can support:
Who is Growth Curve for?
- Businesses registered in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
- Businesses experiencing or projecting high growth in the next 2-3 years
- Businesses with 3 - 250 employees
- Businesses with current annual turnover of £200,000, and projected 20% annual growth minimum
What can I expect?
- Identify business goals, strategies & opportunities with your High Growth Business Adviser
- Attend a university masterclass to develop skills needed to grow
- On-going support is offered to all businesses through SEMLEP’s Growth Hub
- Access to a peer-to-peer network of fellow Growth Curve alumni
- Participants will be notified of future grant funding they may be applicable for
Want to know more?
For more information, or to register your interest SEMLEP's Growth HUb - Growth Curve