Growth Curve was a fully funded programme for high growth businesses based in the South East Midlands. It provided tailored, face to face support and clients received a mix of one-to-one meetings with high growth business advisers, as well as a university masterclass with access to the programme peer-to-peer network upon completion.
The University of Bedfordshire's masterclasses ran in partnership with SEMLEP's Growth Hub, Cranfield University and University of Northampton. They each provided a different syllabus that was tailored to the business stage and experience of the attending client. The High Growth Business Adviser worked with businesses to identify the course that was right for them.
Some of the areas Growth Curve supported in:
Who was Growth Curve for?
- Businesses registered in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
- Businesses experiencing or projecting high growth in the next 2-3 years
- Businesses with 3 - 250 employees
- Businesses with annual turnover of £200,000, and projected 20% annual growth minimum
What was offered?
- Identification of business goals, strategies & opportunities with the High Growth Business Adviser
- Attendance of the university's masterclass to develop skills needed to grow
- On-going support offered to all businesses through SEMLEP’s Growth Hub
- Access to a peer-to-peer network of fellow Growth Curve alumni
- Participants were also notified of future grant funding they may have been applicable for