Productivity Escalator is an EU funded project developed to help SMEs in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area to be more active online or with digital technology, thus improving their productivity, their potential to export and their recovery from Coronavirus impacts.
Some of the areas Productivity Escalator can support:
Who is Productivity Escalator for?
- Businesses looking to do more online or with digital technology, e.g. e-commerce
Businesses looking increase broadband capacity
- Established businesses and start-ups with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses based in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
What you can expect?
- Fully funded expert consultancy to help you develop your innovation plans
- Grants of 30% towards the cost of capital equipment or expertise
- Opportunity to hire a skilled graduate for 3 months to develop your solutions
- 50% funding up to £10,000 toward a 1 year Masters by Research programme leading to further research opportunities