Our Accounting, Finance and Economics courses have an international focus and offer opportunities to gain relevant work experience. Work in our state-of-the-art facilities, including the Financial Trading Room which simulates a real trading environment to get you ready for your professional career once you graduate. You can also benefit from ACCA course accreditation which secures maximum exemption from ACCA examinations to further support your career development and future earnings potential.
Why study in the Bedfordshire Business School?
- We are proud of our state-of-the-art learning facilities including a business analytics suite; Harvard Business Publishing providing access to advanced business and aviation simulations; and a trading room with live ‘stock market’ data
- We are the first UK Business School to be recognised internationally for our impact on the world around us, as measured by BSIS (Business School Impact System)
- Our courses are designed to provide authentic assessment opportunities, focused on real-world problems and issues
- We enrich your experience and provide challenge via student societies; placements and internships; field trips to professional companies such as Airbus and Emirates Airline; and opportunities to enter national competitions
Accounting, Finance and Economics courses
- Accounting BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)
- Business Management with Human Resource BSc (Hons)
- Economics and Finance BSc (Hons)
- Financial Technology BA (Hons)
- Human Resource Management (with placement) BSc (Hons)
- Human Resource Management (with placement) (Accredited) BSc (Hons)
- Human Resources Management with Law BSc (Hons)