How to apply from the EU

Students from the European Union

How to apply

  • Bachelors Degrees – BSc/BA You apply via the Universities and Colleges Central Admissions Service (UCAS). You will need to pay the standard UCAS application fee.
  • Masters Degrees – MSc/MA/MBA You apply direct to the University of Bedfordshire.

Email for direct application:

See 'Country Guides' for information on entry requirements

Your application

  • We will send you our decision on your application. This will normally be an offer of a place which is: either: unconditional - you are qualified for the course you wish to study, or: conditional - your place on the course will depend on you gaining a specified qualification
  • You then inform us whether you wish to accept the offer. At this stage there is no obligation on you
  • We will send you an admissions pack which includes an application form for accommodation.
  • When you are certain that you wish to take up the offer of a place: send us the accommodation form with a deposit. The sooner you send us this form, the more chance you have of reserving a room in your preferred accommodation

Applying through UCAS (Only for Undergraduate courses)

All applications via UCAS must now be made online. The UCAS website address is:

You will need the following codes for your application:
The UCAS institution code name is BED

The UCAS institution code is B22
The Learning Provider Registration Number is 8229 The TOEFL institution code number is 0500

UCAS Campus codes

Bedford campus: H
Luton campus: D
University Campus Milton Keynes: M

Check the UCAS website for application deadlines.


University switchboard
During office hours
(Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00)
+44 (0)1234 400 400

Outside office hours
(Campus Watch)
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89



International office

Student support


Our Tweets: @uniofbeds