Students from the European Union
How to apply
- Bachelors Degrees – BSc/BA You apply via the Universities and Colleges Central Admissions Service (UCAS). You will need to pay the standard UCAS application fee.
- Masters Degrees – MSc/MA/MBA You apply direct to the University of Bedfordshire.
See 'Country Guides' for information on entry requirements
- We will send you our decision on your application. This will normally be an offer of a place which is: either: unconditional - you are qualified for the course you wish to study, or: conditional - your place on the course will depend on you gaining a specified qualification
- You then inform us whether you wish to accept the offer. At this stage there is no obligation on you
- We will send you an admissions pack which includes an application form for accommodation.
- When you are certain that you wish to take up the offer of a place: send us the accommodation form with a deposit. The sooner you send us this form, the more chance you have of reserving a room in your preferred accommodation
Applying through UCAS (Only for Undergraduate courses)
All applications via UCAS must now be made online. The UCAS website address is: www.ucas.com/apply
You will need the following codes for your application:
The UCAS institution code name is BED
The UCAS institution code is B22
The Learning Provider Registration Number is 8229 The TOEFL institution code number is 0500
UCAS Campus codes
Bedford campus: H
Luton campus: D
University Campus Milton Keynes: M
Check the UCAS website for application deadlines.