For reference - past funding
Fees for previous academic years
Scholarships and Bursaries for previous academic years - for reference only
2016/2017 Academic year
- UCMK New Student Bursary - for new entrant first year UK or EU students who are entering a full-time undergraduate degree programme at our Milton Keynes campus (UCMK) in September 2016 and who are paying the full £9,000 tuition fees.
2015/2016 Academic year
- Access Bursary - for new first-year UK or EU students (who are not NHS-funded) who are studying on a degree programme and paying £9,000 tuition fees and have a household income under £25,000.
- Bedfordshire Excellence Scholarship - for high achieving students who achieve grades of ABB or higher at A-level or HEFCE approved equivalent in their studies prior to entering University.
- Care Leavers Bursary - available to all students under 25 who are supported by a local authority leaving care service and fulfil the criteria stated in the Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000.
- Jubilee Scholarship - for third year undergraduates at the University of Bedfordshire progressing to full-time postgraduate study at the University
- UCMK New Student Bursary - for new entrant first year UK or EU students who are entering a full time undergraduate degree programme at our Milton Keynes campus (UCMK) and are paying the full £9,000 tuition fees.
- Welcome Package - for all new full-time UK/EU students who are on the first year of an undergraduate degree and paying the maximum allowable fee (£9,000) (NHS excluded).
- NHS funding - provided by NHS Business Services.
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89