Postgraduate Taught Degree Tuition Fee Alumni Discount (UK/EU Students) 2020/21 (Draftv1VA)
The University of Bedfordshire is proud of its alumni and is delighted to offer a tuition fee discount for those who choose to continue or return to the University for on campus Postgraduate level studies.
We offer a 20% discount on full and part-time Masters courses to those who were successful in completing an Honours Degree with the University of Bedfordshire, DMU’s Bedford campus or the University of Luton1.
1. Final year UK/EU Undergraduate students, progressing directly onto a taught postgraduate course at the University of Bedfordshire in the academic year 2020/21
2. Former students of the University of Bedfordshire, who have successfully completed an undergraduate Honours Degree at the University of Bedfordshire, DMU’s Bedford campus2 or the University of Luton
3. The alumni discount is not available for study on Postgraduate Research (PGR), Professional qualifying courses, PGCE Teacher Training3, Masters in Social Work3 and Masters in Nursing3
4. Applicants for the discount must be in good financial standing with the University.
1. The University will identify an applicant’s eligibility for the discount at the point of application
2. Final year students are required to complete a Progression Form to apply https://www.beds.ac.uk/media/243629/progression-ug-pg.pdf
3. Alumni must apply using the Direct Postgraduate Application Form https://www.beds.ac.uk/media/240475/application-form-3-final.pdf.
4. Applicants must provide proof of their previous qualification from the University of Bedfordshire, DMU’s Bedford campus3 or the University of Luton.
5. The Admissions Team will confirm eligibility prior to registration and advise the applicant accordingly.
6. The discount will be applied by the Finance Team at registration.
We look forward to welcoming you back to continue your educational journey with us.
 As defined by the levels published by the Higher Education Statistics Agency - 'HESA'
 Students who completed their studies prior to 2005 may be required to provide proof of their eligibility
 These courses attract a bursary
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89
University of Bedfordshire
UK, LU1 3JU