Pregnancy Loss Support

If you have experienced a pregnancy loss and feel you would like some support, please get in touch with the following organisations:

Visit The Miscarriage Association Website

Miscarriage Association helpline (Available: Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm)

Tel: 01924 200799

Visit the Sands website

Sands Helpline avaliable: 

Mon-Fri, 10am-3pm 

Tues, Weds, Thurs, 6pm- 9pm 

Tel: 0808 164 3332

Visit the Tommy's website

Remembering your baby

You have the option to request a baby loss certificate if you have experienced a pregnancy loss up to 24 weeks gestation.

You can request a baby loss certificate on


Enquire about research degrees

By telephone
During office hours
(Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00)
+44 (0)1582 489056

By email

International applicants should be aware of our English language requirements


For all the information you need on how to apply for a research degree and to make sure you fulfil the entry requirements go to How to apply

You should have a good honours degree (2:1 or above) or masters degree or equivalent in the relevant subject area.