Flag of Canada

At the University of Bedfordshire, we are proud of our diverse student body. We have a long history of welcoming students from over 130 countries. At Bedfordshire you are not just part of a classroom, but a community which can take full advantage of all that studying in the UK has to offer. Why not come and see for yourself and gain more than a degree at Bedfordshire.

Liam Stott
Marketing Manager

Liam Stott

Contact us

At Bedfordshire we are here to guide you every step of the way. If you have any questions, please do get in touch.

For general enquiries please call on +44 (0)1582 489319 and email

For admissions enquires, please contact

Greenline Employment Consultant Inc.
+1 (416) 820-6562

Study in UK (SI-UK Canada Office)

Students Solution
+ 1 416 628 3815

+1 778 723 2973

Mericler Inc.
+1 647 933 9098

Education Consultants Canada
+1 (647) 477-77

Undergraduate entry requirements

High School Graduation Diploma with passing grades in a minimum of five grade 12 subjects

Ontario - Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with passing grades a minimum of six grade 12 subjects

Quebec - successfully complete DEC

International Baccalaureate (24 points)

Postgraduate entry requirements

Bachelor degree (Honours)

Bachelor degree/Baccalauréat

First Professional Degree/Grade Professionnelle with a CGPA of 2.5 or higher or equivalent

You can find our general entry requirements on our International entry requirements page. For language requirements, visit our English language requirements page.

Fees & Scholarships

The University of Bedfordshire has a number of generous scholarships available to international students. For the latest information, visit our Fees & Scholarships page.

Alternatively if you have any questions around fees and funding, please email

Canadian students who are intending to study at the University of Bedfordshire are able to access financial support from the Canadian government (subject to eligibility).

There are two main types of student loan:

  • Federal Loan - also known as the Canada Student Loans Program
  • Provincial and Territorial Loans

These loans are means-tested, where you will need to demonstrate specific financial need to qualify.

Am I eligible to apply for a loan?

To make an application for government student loans and grants, you must:

  • be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or a protected person
  • demonstrate financial need
  • be enrolled in a degree, diploma or certificate program, which runs for at least 12 weeks in a 15-week period and is offered by a designated post-secondary institution
  • be taking at least 60% of a full course load as a full-time student
  • pass a credit check if you are 22 years or older and are applying for student loans for the first time.
  • not have exhausted your maximum lifetime limit of financial assistance, including interest-free status

You must also be making satisfactory progress with your studies in order to continue receiving student loans for each year of study.

Please visit CanLearn if you require further information regarding eligibility.

How do I apply?

To make an application for financial aid, this will depend on your permanent residency in Canada:

  1. Integrated provincial-federal loans: students apply to their province of residence only. This currently applies to five provinces (Ontario, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick and British Columbia). The loan management is then made exclusively through the National Student Loans Service Centre
  2. Stand-Alone loans: students apply to one agency to receive their student financial assistance. This applies to all other provinces (except Yukon). However, they will receive and manage two separate loans

Please visit CanLearn to find the correct application for you.

Please note the important points below:

  • When applying for a student loan, you will be automatically assessed for most Canadian student grants.
  • The University of Bedfordshire will not be processing your loan applications. The federal loans will be handled by the National Student Loans Service Centre, whilst the provincial loans will be handled by the provincial governments and student aid branches
  • You will have to submit an application for loans and grants for each year of study

How will I be paid?

All approved funds will be deposited in to your bank account once the Student Services Branch has received the following:

  • Confirmation that you have returned the original student loan agreement to your provincial or territorial Student Assistance Office
  • Confirmation of enrolment from the University of Bedfordshire. Please send all enrolment forms to with your student ID so that these can be completed by the appropriate school officials

Students who file a Canadian tax return may claim reduced tax on their education expenses.

How can I claim?

If you would like to make a claim, you will need to have the TL11A form (Tuition, Education and Textbook amounts Certificate – University outside of Canada) completed by the appropriate school officials at the University of Bedfordshire.

You may download the form from CanLearn

The forms are completed according to the regulations reflecting the calendar year (1st January – 31st December). Therefore for a standard academic year, you will require two forms, and the tuition fees will be proportioned accordingly.

Please note that the form will only be signed once the year has ended or you have completed your studies (whichever is earlier).

Please email the forms to including your student ID.

Our Tweets: @uobintl