How to apply
To make a direct application to the University, please use our online portal.
Apply via an agent
If you would like to apply via an agent, please contact them directly.
For a list of representatives and their contact information, please check your country page
The admissions process
Watch Sarah Bryans explain how the Admission process at Bedfordshire works:
International students studying on a Tier 4 Student Visa must choose a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate course and are not eligible for part-time study.
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies Level 3 and MSc Advanced Nursing Studies are available to overseas students - please contact International Admissions
- Healthcare, Nursing and Midwifery students - many of these courses are not available to overseas students due to UK immigration law in regard to bursary funding. Please contact International Admissions to find out if you are eligible to apply.
Watch some more tips and advice on making your application to Bedfordshire:
If you are unable to submit your application online using our portal, you can apply using one of the forms below.
- International Undergraduate (BA/BSc/BEng) and Postgraduate (MA/MSc/MBA) students can apply directly using this form - PDF 1.0 MB
- EU Undergraduate and Postgraduate students can apply directly using this form - PDF 706.7 KB
Once you have completed an application form, please submit it to the correct Admission Teams along with scans of your supporting documents via email, post or in person at the International Office.
When you submit an application form you must remember to include photocopies of the following supporting documents. We do not need to see your original qualifications and certificates.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
Our Tweets: @uobintl
Jan 19, 2021
Oct 01, 2020
Sep 24, 2020
Sep 03, 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Aug 19, 2020
Aug 12, 2020
Aug 05, 2020
Aug 05, 2020