Time2Grow was designed to help businesses in the SEMLEP area solve some of their most challenging programmes by accessing a skilled graduate workforce. Time2Grow was part-funded by the European Social Fund.
Some of the areas Time2Grow had supported:
Who was Time2Grow for?
- Businesses that have a challenge to solve but can’t quite find the time to do it
- Start-up and established businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses registered in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
- Businesses looking to benefit from a temporary internship programme
What was on offer?
- Access to ANY graduate who had graduated within the last 5 years from ANY regional university
- The graduate supported the business for up to 10 weeks (at 28 hrs p/w)
- The University employed the graduate and funded 60% of the salary, the graduate reported to the business
- Business received CVs enabling them to shortlist, interview and appoint candidates