Time2Grow is designed to help businesses in the SEMLEP area solve some of their most challenging programmes by accessing a skilled graduate workforce. Time2Grow is part-funded by the European Social Fund.
Some of the areas Time2Grow can support:
Who is Time2Grow for?
- Businesses that have a challenge to solve but can’t quite find the time to do it
- Start-up and established businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses registered in the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP) area
- Businesses that would like to benefit from a temporary internship programme
What can I expect?
- Access to ANY graduate who has graduated within the last 5 years from ANY regional university
- The graduate will support your business for up to 10 weeks (at 28 hrs p/w)
- The University will employ the graduate and fund 60% of the salary, the graduate will report to you
- You will receive CVs enabling you to shortlist, interview and appoint candidates
For more information about this project, please read the Summative Assessment [PDF]
Sample Case Studies
Programme update - February 2021
Despite the closure of Time2Grow's company registrations, we have a number of other funded projects available. For example:
If you are an SME looking to solve business challenges and create capacity within your business for further employment, then the ALPHAS project can offer your business:
- Grants of 30% towards the cost of capital equipment or expertise
- 12 hour FREE workshop programme
- Academic expertise and 60% of salary costs paid for a graduate for 3-6 months, including FREE academic consultancy, to set your plans in motion
If you’re looking for a quick win to improve your business, then this is it! Check eligibility and register today by visiting alphas4business.org.uk for full details.
In addition, we still have multiple vacancies for any graduates looking for employment, through our ALPHAS project. Please contact our Careers Service for more information.