The University of Bedfordshire’s Full-Time MBA programme provides students with the underpinning research knowledge relating to management, innovation and change in a business environment which is essential to any person aiming at a career in business.
This MBA will enhance professional prospects by showing how to apply the latest thinking relating to organisational development and change in the knowledge economy.
The University of Bedfordshire Full-Time MBA:
- enhances business competence and strengthens confidence and credibility which are vital to progress to senior management
- provides you with the relevant capabilities, both practical and theoretical, to master the complexities of a competitive and changing business environment
- provides outcomes that can be transferred in your place of work
- facilitates opportunity for peer networking and learning
- enables you to fast-track your career progression and grow your business
- includes a career development stream, delivered with our careers service, which will enable you to critically reflect on your activities, ways of working and personal development, and more importantly how to market yourself in today’s day and age
The programme combines core MBA disciplines with innovative subject areas to provide ‘the Big Picture’ of business life which underpins career success in strategic management and leadership.
Our Full-Time MBA has six intakes during the academic year: it commences in September, November, January, March, June and July.
The teaching and learning approach of the course is through blended learning, i.e. a combination of pedagogic approaches including using the latest approaches to learning technology, action learning, and independent learning. Teaching is delivered mostly in lectures, seminars and tutorials, however, you will also spend great deal of your time in small groups discussing case studies, simulation exercises, preparing for assessments and working on presentations.
During this time you will develop skills at a professional level by improving your personal and organisational performance and quality through continuous applications of the skills required to work in successful teams in a business context. As the course is varied in both curriculum content and delivery methods, your learning experience is designed to be active, reflective, collaborative and creative.