Who is the programme suitable for?
- Individuals who want to develop their existing management skills and develop new areas of business interest
- Those seeking fast track career progression opportunities within their organisation
- Managers and directors from public and private sector organisations undergoing change or looking for opportunities to grow.
- Owner managers wishing to consolidate existing opportunities and business practice.
- Those seeking to undertake a generalist MBA in addition to those seeking to undertake an MBA with a specialism in Healthcare or Information Technology Management
We ask for:
- a minimum of two years' work experience in a management related role (by management experience we mean experience of managing staff, budget or other resources)
- an honours degree (this does not have to be a business specific degree). We also accept candidates without an honours degree if they can demonstrate substantial management related work experience.
How to apply
Initially, please contact the MBA Office to arrange an informal discussion via phone/email/in person with the MBA Programme Director.
Once you have decided to apply then please request an application form from the MBA Team or download an application form
Complete and sign your application and send a hard copy to the MBA office. We will send you a formal offer of a place on the programme which you will need to sign and return in advance of the start of the programme.
We accept formal applications for the course up to a week before the start of the course at the latest.