Who is the programme suitable for?
- Individuals who want to develop their management skills and develop new areas of business interest
- Those seeking fast track career progression opportunities within their organisation
- Those seeking to undertake a generalist MBA in addition to those seeking to undertake an MBA with a specialism in Healthcare, Information Technology Management or Educational Leadership.
We ask for:
- a good honours degree (this does not have to be a business specific degree)
- proficiency in English language: you should have an overall IELTS score 6.0 or more with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the sections (or equivalent)
How to apply
Once you have decided to apply then please download an application form
Complete and sign your application and send it along with any supporting documents to one of the following, depending on the nature of your application:
- if you are applying from outside the EEA please contact the International Office
- if you are applying from within the EEA please send the application form directly to the Admissions Team email@example.com
Please contact the department relevant to you to find out application deadlines.
We will send you a formal offer of a place on the programme which you will need to sign and return in advance of the start of the programme.
Our Tweets: @BedsBiz
Apr 12, 2021
Apr 09, 2021
Apr 07, 2021
Apr 06, 2021
Apr 01, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Mar 30, 2021
Mar 26, 2021
Mar 26, 2021