Our Executive MBA is centred on the needs of busy and ambitious business people and gives them the underpinning research knowledge relating to management, innovation and change in a business environment.
We will help you become an innovative and imaginative manager by showing you how to effectively reflect and critically evaluate your own perceptions and knowledge.
The course aims to provide an engaging and stimulating environment where you will learn how to:
- critically assess and demonstrate your knowledge of change issues in organisations
- make use of the economic, environmental, social and technological matters in context of international developments and corporate governance
- assess and apply relevant knowledge to a range of complex situations taking account of the development and progression of the markets, customers and stakeholders
- demonstrate awareness of current issues in business and management including concepts, processes and institutions in the production, marketing and management of goods and/or services
- understand and synthesise the financing of the business enterprise, the sources, uses and management of finance
- use accounting for managerial and financial reporting applications
- effectively develop and manage communication and information technologies for application in business and management in global knowledge-based economy
There is a range of future opportunities to choose from once you complete the Executive MBA