The University has a long-standing reputation for innovation. Bedfordshire Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA) transforms the way students view the ever changing normal by developing how they think, lead and deal with uncertainty in a disruptive age.
The course is designed for experienced participants from a wide range of business and public sectors. Participants receive executive coaching to support their personal development and ambitions, while the programme includes a series of industry and academic experts who work with the group to develop their skills.
Entrepreneurial in spirit and practice, the EMBA is innovative, stimulating and fresh learning which addresses the needs of today’s economy, society and the career trajectories of mid-career professionals. These courses embrace the paradigm shift from control to creativity; from management to leadership; and from process to innovation. As our flagship programme, this is a truly transformative, free thinking MBA.
This programme is dual accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Upon successful completion students will be awarded the CMI Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership Practice (subject to CMI moderation).
- Fresh and innovative in design and delivery with integrated units allowing for broader scope and creativity
- Develops the meta-skills required in today’s economy centring on creativity, innovation and leadership
- Emphasises academic rigour whilst developing demonstrable skills for employability through a transformative approach to learning and teaching
- Delivered by expert academics and experienced practitioners informed by new ‘Knowledge Communities’
- Includes Chartered Management Institute Level 7 Diploma Dual Award
- Compact time model to respect busy calendars and support priorities
- Start dates in September and January
- Designed to support mid-career professionals, improve performance and achieve their goals
- Taught part-time over two years with Friday/Saturday delivery
- Critical Debates in Business
- Creative Leadership
- Innovating in the Strategic Environment
- Future of Work and Management
- Your Professional Future
- MBA Project
The programme will typically be 24 months.