Executive MBA and MPA
The Bedfordshire Executive Masters in Business Administration and Masters in Public Administration transform the way students view the ever changing normal by developing how they think, lead and deal with uncertainty in a disruptive age.
Designed for experienced participants from a wide range of business and public sectors, a distinctive feature of the course is the strategic crossover between the MBA and MPA, allowing students to benefit from wider perspectives and facilitating cross-sector careers. Participants receive Executive Coaching to support their personal development and ambitions while the programme includes a series of industry and academic experts who work with the group to develop their skills.
These are innovative, stimulating and fresh courses which address the needs of today’s economy, society and the career trajectories of mid-career professionals. These courses embrace the paradigm shift from control to creativity; from management to leadership; and from process to innovation. As our flagship programme, this is a truly transformative, free thinking MBA and MPA.
This programme is currently in the process of being dual accredited by CMI. Once completed, students will be eligible to receive a CMI qualification upon successful completion of the programme (and subject to CMI moderation).
- Fresh and innovative in design and delivery with integrated units allowing for broader scope and creativity
- Develops the meta-skills required in today’s economy centring on creativity, innovation and leadership
- Emphasises academic rigour whilst developing demonstrable skills for employability through a transformative approach to learning and teaching
- Delivered by expert academics and experienced practitioners informed by new ‘Knowledge Communities’
- Includes Chartered Management Institute Level 7 Diploma Dual Award (subject to approval)
- Designed to support mid-career professionals improve performance and achieve their goals
- Taught part-time over two years with Friday/Saturday delivery.