The University of Bedfordshire can provide expertise and funding to support innovation in your SME, through the EU-funded Innovation Bridges project. We can help you bring new products, processes or services IN to your business, and launch new products, processes or services OUT to the market.
Some of the areas Innovation Bridges can support:
Who is Innovation Bridges for?
- Start-ups and established businesses with fewer than 250 employees
- Businesses looking to collaborate in research and innovation to get to the front of the market
- Businesses registered in the SEMLEP, OxLEP & Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority areas - along the Oxford to Cambridge Arc
- Business leaders who prefer a quick application process
What you can expect
- Fully funded expert consultancy to help you develop your innovation plans
- Grant opportunities between £1,000 & £15,000 to implement your idea
- 50% funding up to £10,000 toward a 1 year Masters by Research programme to bring in your innovation; or
- Co-funding of up to £10,000 for a full 3-year Ph.D. to undertake a distinct research project and implement ideas.