Get Active 2018
PLEASE NOTE: New Programme started 7th January 2019. Browse activities here
For just £30 for 12 months, staff and students can access 40+ weekly sessions across both Bedford and Luton campuses in addition to one-off tasters throughout the year. Our Sessions are aimed at beginners and those who are currently less active, they are open to all staff and students regardless of ability or experience.
The University Get Active programme has now introduced a new loyalty card. Now you can get rewards for the number of sessions you attend throughout the year.
How It Works
- Step 1 - Purchase a Get Active Membership*
- Step 2 - Collect a loyalty card from the Aspire Gym receptions
- Step 3 - Get your loyalty card stamped at sessions you attend**
10 Sessions - Free Water Bottle
20 Sessions - Free T-Shirt
30 Sessions - Free Hoodie
Once you reached each marker just fill out the claim form - PDF 77.9 KB and return it along with your Loyalty card to one of the Aspire Gym receptions.
Once your sessions have been verified you’ll be contacted to arrange collection of your reward.
*this is valid with our 3 month, 6 month 12month and joint Gym/Get Active Memberships
**Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- You must have a valid Get Active Membership
- You can only claim for each item once
- You must have booked onto sessions via the App or online booking system***
- You will only get the card stamped if you attend the session
- This only applies to activities on the Get Active Programme
- The Loyalty awards will take place whilst stocks last
***with the exception of swimming and Crossfit, you will need to write in the dates you attend. These will then be verified when the University gets the reports from each venue at the end of each month.