Register first using 'Guest-Registration'
- Connect to the 'Guest Registration' Wi-Fi service
- Run your browser and visit any website to see the registration form
- Read any information or terms and conditions before continuing
- On the Registration page, complete the form and click the Register button
- Make a note of the unique 10-digit access code
Login using your access code to 'Guest-UoB'
- Connect to the ‘Guest-UoB’ Wi-Fi service
- Enter the code when asked
- You're now connected to 'Guest-UoB'
- The code must be used as soon as possible and is then valid for 3 days from the day it is generated until midnight on the third day
If any guest requires access for longer than 3 days, approach any University reception desk and let them know.
Please 'delete' or 'forget' the Guest-UoB connection after the code expires, so your device doesn't try and re-use it in future.
If you still need to use 'Guest-UoB', register again as described above.
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89