Contact Us

By telephone
During office hours
(Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00)
+44 (0)1234 400 400

Outside office hours
(Campus Watch)
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89

By email (admissions) (international) (student support) (registration) (exchanges)

By post
University of Bedfordshire
University Square

Certificates and transcripts

Collecting your certificate

Two happy graduates outside St Mary's Church

If your certificate is not available on the day of your graduation, or you do not attend your graduation ceremony, you should contact the graduation team to arrange for delivery.

All certificates are posted by recorded delivery as standard, however, we can arrange to send by courier for an extra cost.

  • If you completed the graduation online booking process and confirmed your contact details we will post it automatically. You will receive an email once the request has been processed by the team.
  • If you did not complete the graduation online booking process please email the graduation team at to confirm where and how you would like it sent. Please remember to include your full name, student ID and the full address with postcode, and for courier deliveries the telephone number at the postal address.

Queries about your certificate

Please contact the Graduation team if you have any queries about your certificate:

T: +44 (0)1582 743387
T: +44 (0)1582 743826

Apply for a duplicate certificate or transcript

If you are a University of Bedfordshire graduate from 2006 onwards, you can purchase copies of degree certificates and official transcripts from the Graduation team.

These can be purchased via the University of Bedfordshire online Store

If you are a University of Luton graduate awarded prior to 2006, we may be able to produce a verification certificate for you. However, please check the records available at the University first

World Education Services (WES)

To process a WES application, you will need to do two things. Firstly, you will need to purchase duplicate documents from our online store. Instructions can be found in the section above. Secondly, you will need to email us your completed and signed WES Academic Records Request form. The email address can be found below.

WES will only accept applications if they are sent directly from the University. Documents will be sent to WES in a sealed and stamped envelope. WES accepts photocopies of certificates but require original copies of transcripts.

Contact us

If you have any problems or questions please contact us.


Graduation Office
University of Bedfordshire
Luton campus
University Square

or log an enquiry via SiD Online

T: 0300 300 0042

Bedfordshire University

Student Experience» Studying at Bedfordshire» Graduation» Certificates and transcripts