Flourishing and engaged alumni are a visible indicator of the success of our practice-led vision. As alumni you have the practice intelligence, skills and experience that give substance to this vision. Through your engagement students can draw on your experience of solving problems in the real world and learn to deliver measurable improvements in organisational performance.
Alumni deliver case studies to students, give one-off lectures and offer company visits and supported projects: all activities that embed practice into our core curriculum to enhance employability for our students. Through these activities we reconcile the strength of an academic education with the resilience and rigour of a practitioner ethos.
There are advantages for you and your organisation:
- Connecting you to international alumni globally working in areas complementary to your own
- Regular alumni events and lecture series such as Leadership Futures
- Lifetime access to our careers service for advice and information
- Access to business related research outputs and preferential rates for research projects
- Availability of library resources including online, for three years following graduation
- Alumni publications giving updates on how our growing number of alumni are shaping futures for themselves and their organisations
- Preferential rates for facilities including our new Postgraduate CPD Centre