University of Bedfordshire Laptop Loan Scheme
If you need to borrow a laptop please complete the form below.
This form [DOCX] should be completed in full and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
View the Terms and Conditions
Criteria for priority groups
- Full time/part time UG and PG University of Bedfordshire students (or UOB) studying at Luton, Bedford, Aylesbury or Milton Keynes (not including LSC students)
- Students who are unable to take advantage of the University libraries due to childcare responsibilities (lone parents)
- Students from low income families
- Disabled students who find it difficult to use the library or waiting for a diagnostic assessment or Disabled Students Allowance
- Student who have entered the University of Bedfordshire from care or estranged from family
- Students who have been identified as young adult carers
- Refugee student receiving full Student Finance England funding
- Students receiving the full Maintenance Loan
- Students whose laptop is waiting repair and is in one of the above priority groups.
- Students isolating or in lock-down and need a laptop to work from home.
- UK students – provide Student Finance England Maintenance Loan assessment paperwork.
- EU/International students – provide one month's bank statement for all accounts held.
If you have difficulty-obtaining evidence, please still apply. All applications will be considered.
Dependent on campus of study.