Access and Participation Plan
Access and Participation plan approved by the Office for Students (OFS)
Access and participation plans are regulatory documents which the OfS uses to hold providers to account for their progress in improving equality of opportunity and as such, are very detailed and robust. We have provided a summary document to highlight the key challenges we are seeking to address, how we intend to address them and how we will measure our success. This document signposts to further information in our full APP.
- University of Bedfordshire APP summary 2022-23
- University of Bedfordshire APP 2020-21 to 2024-25 updated November 2022 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2019-2020 [PDF]
Access Agreements approved by the Office for Fair Access (OFFA)
The Office for Fair Access ceased operation in April 2018. From 1 April 2018 responsibility for regulating fair access to higher education in England sits with the Office for Students
The Office for Fair Access (OFFA) was an independent, non departmental public body which aimed to promote and safeguard fair access to higher education for under-represented groups following the introduction of variable tuition fees in 2006-07.
- University of Bedfordshire 2018-2019 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2017-2018 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2016-2017 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2015-2016 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2014-2015 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2013-2014 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2012-2013 [PDF]
- University of Bedfordshire 2011-2012 [PDF]
Local Authorities are no longer responsible for processing loans, these are now dealt with by the Student Loans Company.
Further information about OfS can be found at www.officeforstudents.org.uk
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89