Talking Child Sexual Exploitation: A study of Current Practice in London
In autumn 2013, London Councils and the London Safeguarding Children Board commissioned a team of researchers from the University of Bedfordshire to map current responses to child sexual exploitation (CSE) across London.
The study was conducted in October/November 2013. The findings are drawn from an in-depth quantitative survey (completed by 30 London boroughs and local safeguarding children boards) and eight semi-structured interviews with statutory and voluntary sector providers.
The report provides a snapshot of current responses to CSE across London, in relation to:
- Local scoping of the issue;
- Local policies and procedures;
- Training and awareness raising;
- Identification and early intervention (re. victims and perpetrators);
- Responding to cases of CSE (re. victims and perpetrators); and
- Overarching reflections on progress and challenges.
Our Tweets: @uniofbedsSYLRC
Oct 14, 2021
Oct 13, 2021
Oct 12, 2021
Oct 06, 2021
Oct 04, 2021
Sep 17, 2021
Sep 14, 2021
Sep 13, 2021